Why Use an Insurance Broker
Business insurance can be quite complicated. If you don’t understand the details of your individual policy and the coverage offered under each section, then you could find yourself with inadequate protection or the wrong policy altogether. Unfortunately, some businesses only find this out when it comes to lodging their first claim and by then, it’s too late.
If you want your business to recover and continue operating after a crisis, then taking the time to speak to one of our friendly brokers is the first step. We specialise in business insurance, so no matter how big or small your business, we can help you understand the “why” and “how” of insurance.
How can an Insurance Broker help you?
Our professional insurance brokers will take the time to understand your business activities and any risks specific to your operations.
We’ll leverage our product knowledge, market contacts and overall size to negotiate favourable terms with insurers and underwriting agencies.
We provide packaged insurance solutions that meet the individual needs of your specific business, instead of a one size fits all approach.
What does this mean for you?
- Save time and money – While we’re working hard to package and negotiate insurance solutions for your business, you can spend more time in your business. With access to hundreds of insurance companies & specialist underwriting agencies, we do all the hard work and provide you with options and recommendations.
- Personal service – With Guard Insurance Brokers, there are no call centres, no waiting on hold or having to explain yourself every time a new person answers the phone. You’ll have direct access to a professional, qualified insurance agent who can understand your business and can help with any & all enquiries.
- Hands-on claims management – As insurance professionals with years of experience managing claims, we work for you. We’ll use our extensive product knowledge and negotiating skills to get you the best possible outcome for your claim.
- Professional Advice – Business insurance can be complicated and if you don’t get the right advice, you’re putting one of your greatest assets at risk; the company itself. Getting insurance advice doesn’t need to be difficult or expensive and in some cases, we actually end up saving our client’s money.
Best insurance brokers near me?
- Get in touch – No matter what stage you’re at, If you need to discuss your insurance with a professional broker nearby, give us a call today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions.